Monday, October 1, 2012

Card Makin' Mamas : Fall Is Here




Hey Everyone,
Today I wanted to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the design team for Card Makin’ Mamas. I am excited to work with another team of great designers. Today there is a new challenge at Card Makin’ Mamas, the theme is fall is here . This challenge is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. For this challenge I used a bugaboo stamp, the stamp is Scarecrow - pumpkin string. I colored this stamp with copic markers, and created a 3-D look. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog, I also added ribbon that I just got from Reasonable Ribbon. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for the fall is here challenge at Card Makin’ Mamas.

So here is my card, Scarecrow - pumpkin string:


Supplies:
Stamps – Scarecrow - pumpkin string : Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - DCWV (Cardstock), DCWV – Craft Paper, DCWV – The Halloween and Fall Stack, Cryogen White
Tools – Copic Markers, Spellbinder – Labels Twenty, Spellbinder – Classic Ovals
Embellishments - Satin Ribbon – Reasonable Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Jolee’s Boutique : French General, Distress Inks

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT! Your scarecrow card is adorable - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    Congratulations on your new DT : ) You are a busy lady, I'm so glad your also in our team. Your creations are always so beautiful, I so love your coloring: ) Hugs Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT Spot. You deserve it...This card is adorable. I love the colors. I wanted to thank you for all you do for us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and know that we are so glad to have you on our team. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT!!! Fantastic!!! I love your card! The colours are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft!! Good Luck!! Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Shannon! Love your choice of warm, Autumnal tones and gorgeous ribbon! Fab image and layout, too! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, well done. Thanks for playing along at Stamp with fun.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is just precious! I love that stamped image! Congrats on your DT position! Thanks much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete